Take a quick assessment of your initiatives to determine how your efforts support a healthy culture that performs at its highest level.
How strategically aligned are your initiatives?
- Do you have a shared vision and strategy across your organization with consensus from key stakeholders?
- Does your organization create an environment where employees want to engage in their work and achieve well-being?
- Do reward programs drive performance and help employees thrive?
- Do your initiatives promote behaviors consistent with the values of the organization?
- Do you understand the impact of your culture on performance, turnover, safety, absence and health?
What behavioral messages are sent by your program?
- Do you understand the behaviors your programs drive by design?
- Are behavioral messages aligned with desired behaviors?
- Do communications establish the appropriate context, education and direct the desired action?
- Do you create personal relevance and trigger the proper emotions?
- Are your efforts resulting in the desired behaviors?
How strong is your metrics capability?
- Do you capture metrics critical to your vision and mission?
- Have you adopted metrics that are designed to measure the impact on performance?
- Do you measure performance and how it is impacted by turnover, well-being, and absence?
- Do you know how turnover, well-being and absence vary by business unit and why?
- Do business unit leaders know their metrics compared to peers and understand why they differ?