Cyboran Consulting helps clients improve the employee/student experience, performance, workplace health, benefits effectiveness, and well-being. We deliver results without increased costs while reducing unscheduled absences, and improving productivity, business performance, and financial results. We help you inspire performance in your workforce by building consensus around a vision, determining key priorities, using behavioral design, and identifying metrics for success. Have you ever wondered how your efforts support a healthy, high performing culture?
How Cyboran Consulting helps you:
- Assesses the effectiveness and impact of current initiatives and programs.
- Develops customized strategies in partnership with you and key stakeholders to help you achieve your business goals.
- Creates action plans that promote holistic well-being and performance without adding expense.
- Designs benefit programs that meet the needs of you and your workforce while ensuring dollars are spent optimally.
- Supports you throughout the implementation of these plans by being directly involved with you in the design, the processes, and the communications.
- Delivers results through rigorous actuarial analysis with customized metrics for determining success.
Why Cyboran Consulting:
- Offers a service oriented reputation for integrity, innovation, and sound actuarial analysis from a quarter century of helping employers and health care providers find creative solutions.
- Utilizes a vision-driven approach focused on behaviors supported by data and research-based design to inspire and guide participation and performance. You can't force people to tend to their well-being or want to engage.
- Brings deep expertise in health strategy, paid time off, absence and disability management, streamlining benefits, and health care reform modeling.
“My goal: make you successful, have your business prosper, and help your workforce thrive.”
- Steve Cyboran
... Steve was good at considering the viewpoints of several stakeholders. His analysis was rigorous and insightful, which enabled us to make sound decisions and meet budget targets. ...
- Steve Umland, former CFO, Ministry Health Care; current Central Illinois Division CFO, Hospital Sisters Health System
We were faced with 1) significant budget shortfalls, 2) resistance to any benefit reduction or contribution increases, and 3) a projected health care reform excise tax. Steve was able to...
- Tony Glisson, Human Resources Director, Western Kentucky University
Regis Corporation was faced with 100 different PTO plans that were administratively burdensome, created inequity and weren’t valued or meeting the needs of the largely female stylists throughout the organization...
- Allison Manno, former Director - Employee Services, Health and Welfare Benefits and Payroll, Regis Corporation